Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking - 3 Days
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Style: Hiking Tour
Transport: Private Vehicle
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel /Lodge
Best Season: All year around
About Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking
Dhampus is one of the best view points of Nepal which lies west of Pokhara giving panaromic view of Dhaulagir, Nilgiri, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Fishtain and more. The three days hike will give you the best panoramic view from different view poing in and near Dhampus. Sarangkot is another best viewpoint for magnificient views of the Himalayan range which is also famous for sunrise view. The Dhampus Sarangkot hike is considered to be the best hike that gives you the close view of Annapurna mountain range. Both the view points are famous for great sunrise and sunset view over the Himalayas.
Expand All Hide All
- Transportation from Pokhara to Phedi in a private car/van.
- 3 Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the hiking days.
- 2 nights T- House accommodation during the hike
- English speaking mountain guide during the hike
- Food, accommodation, salary, for hiking Guide.
- All the government tax, VAT and service change
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Pokhara.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Guide -Tipping are expected.