Before taking any decision with a travel agency; it is quite important to know whether the company has legally registered with the government authorities and other authorized travel associations or not. Many companies provide the services without registration or with expired license and the client will be aware of that only when they encounter the problem in the mountains. Many trekking/ touring agencies are operated illegally by individuals & freelancers through their own personal contact and websites. It has also been found that some trekking/tour operators abroad have been involved with directly operating tours and trekking expeditions without the required governmental licenses and without paying the appropriate taxes which is against the low. If you book the trip with these companies you will be in great trouble at the time of rescue and even during security check. Considering these, in order to protect yourself from the problem, take the following tips prior to confirming your journey with any trekking or travel agency. As them is the company,
- registered with the proper government authorities?
- insured against accidents happening to their staff?
- environmentally conscious?
- registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations?
- have its own Bank account with a reputable bank?
- clear of back taxes?
Legal Documents AND Adventure Bound
We assure our customers that we have followed all the rules and the regulations of the government and have completed
- registered with the proper government authorities
- insured against accidents happening to their staff
- environmentally conscious
- registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations
- have its own Bank account with a reputable bank
- clear of back taxes
Hence this proves that Adventure Bound (P) Ltd. offers you secured travel arrangements and are committed to making your holiday safe, sound and enjoyable. Book your trip with Adventure Bound with pride; we will give no chance to regret. To prove our statement, please view all required legal documents of Adventure Bound (P) Ltd as below:• Certificate from company registered office of Nepal.
- Certificate from ministry of tourism and civil aviation of Nepal.
- Certificate from Nepal national bank.
- Certificate from trekking agent association of Nepal.
- Certificate from Nepal mountaineering association.
- Certificate from Internal Tax collecting Department.
- Trekking license of our trekking guides