5 Night 6 Days Tibet Tour - 6 Days
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Trip Style: Trekking
Transport: As per Itinerary
Accommodation: Hotel /Lodge
Group Size: 1-12
Max Elevation: 4,500m
Season: Mar - May, Sep – Dec
About 5 Night 6 Days Tibet Tour
Tibet Lhasa Tour is proposed and designed by covering main highlighted cultural sports of around Lhasa city. This tour will allow you to enjoy your exotic holidays in very comfort and perfect way. The guided sightseeing visit in this tour takes you to explore and witness outstanding architectures arts, crafts and paintings.
Tibet Lhasa TourThe capital city of Tibet, Lhasa preserves some of rare creations of the world which are being long tradition of Buddhism history. Together, your visit can glimpse awe-inspiring landscape of nomad and other various wonders of past like Dalai Lama religious tradition. The entire Tibet Lhasa Tour also allows you to visit other main attractions like- centuries old Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Norbulingkha Park and place and popular Potala Palace.
There will be 3 flights in a week usually from May to September i.e. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday based on two way flights. The program below is just a specimen one and we can bring about varieties as far as possible as on your interest, time and budget. We are ready to offer you an exotic tour as your wish so please contact us for the detail information.
Expand All Hide All
To quote an approximate price, we need the number of people in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep, etc.) & any alteration in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you regarding the same.
- Lhasa Airport or Train Station Pick up & drop.
- All necessary permits for Tibet Tour.
- Accommodation in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
- Welcome dinner with Tibetan cultural dance show.
- Necessary ground transportation on comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size for sightseen tour.
- Well trained English Speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Necessary entrance fees as per package.
- Flight/train to and out of Lhasa. (We can provide you the flight/train ticket booking service at the discount price, please contact us for the details.)
- Lunch and dinner are not included; please pay by yourself. Usually it costs about USD 4-15 per person for one meal.
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites.