Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Style: Trekking and sightseeing
Transport: Tourist bus & private car
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Deluxe Hotel
Group Size: 01 to 12 Pax
Max Elevation: 1,980 meters at Sikles hill
Approx. walking: 5-6 hours/day
About Sikles Trek
Sikles trekking is the best way to explore hidden beauty of Nepal. This is the short trek with spectacular view of the mountains. This trek is specially developed as the beginners trek so no experience is required for accomplishing this trek.
Sikles TrekkingThis trek suits those who can not walk longer but interested to explore the countryside of Nepal. It lies north-east of Pokhara, the queen city of Nepal. The beautiful village of Sikles is on the brink of a hummock at the height of 1980 meters. The Sikles village is the second largest Gurung village in Nepal. The narrow lanes of this village are edged by the stones and mud houses. The houses are grouped in the traditional ribbon pattern. Although this trek is relatively slow, yet it offers enough time to study about the flora and fauna available in this region. You can see some splendid views of the mountain on the route.
The highest mountains including Annapurna range, Varaha Shikhar, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukche Peak, Machhapuchhre, Mardi Himal, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Ngadi Chuli and more can be seen from this trekking route.
Expand All Hide All
- Airport pick up & drop transport
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3 star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3 star category hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus transportations from Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Private transportation from Pokhara – trek starting point and trek ending point – Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International flights
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and medical insurance
- Personal expenses (phone call, internet, laundry, bar bills, snacks, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, porter for single trekker etc.)
- Personal trekking gear and equipment
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the infamous Chitwan National Park jungle safaris, guided tours through the medieval kingdoms of ancient Nepal , Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha), mountain flights, world class white water rafting and much more. Let us know what you want and we will make it happen for you.