Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking - 20 Days
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Trekking and sightseeing
Transport: Private tourist vehicle & Flight
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel,tea houses and camps(tents)
Group Size: 02 to 12 pax
Max Elevation: 5,360m
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Best Time: April - May and Sept - Oct
- Magar ethnic culture and lifestyles
- Isolated terrain and rugged trail
- Challenging Passes and slippery route
- Breathtaking Himalayan views, including Mt. Dhaulagiri
- Annapurna beauties and greeneries
About Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking leads you through the isolated and glacial part, which is one of the mist technical trekking routes in Nepal. It is situated in the northwestern part of Nepal that is adored by the adventure lovers. The icy path, heap of snow and several days through the alpine altitude offer a challenge to complete the foothill excursion. Previous alpine trekking experience is essential for the trek to deal the slippery trail.
Trek along the Round Dhaulagiri trail begins from Beni, the district center of Myagdi. Then it goes through the ethnic villages, especially that of the Magar communities. The cultural exploration and the easy trek gradually take the adventurous form as you walk higher and the slippery path begins. Walking through the jaw dropping rocky boulder, you need to balance your feet with attentive ascending along with descending. Multiple days beyond the human settlements above 5000 meters altitude is more adventurous. During the trek, you cross various high passes, including the French Col, Thapa pass and Dhampus Pass. The Himalayan sceneries of Mt. Dhaulagiri I, Mt. Dhaulagiri II, Mt. Dhaulagiri III, Mt. Dhaulagiri IV and Mt. Dhaulagiri V can be explored brilliantly. The concluding part of the trek adjoins Mustand region and ultimately it ends in the Lower Annapurna region via Ghorepani and Poon Hill.
Adventure Bound Nepal specializes in the adventurous trekking arrangement, including the Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking. Our professional team leads you with experienced skills and required arrangements. Please, feel free to contact us for the detailed information.
Expand All Hide All
- Airport pick-up and drop services as per the itinerary
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 1 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus ransportations from Kathmandu to Beni and Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu including tour guide, entry fees and vehicle
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner,tea,coffee) prepared by our cook
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek
- An experience guide, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment
- Trekking equipment (two men tent, kitchen dining tent, table with chairs, kitchen utensils, and other necessary equipment during the trek)
- Jomsom to pokhara fly ticket
- First Aid kit box with normal medicine
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance company)
- Assistant guide group size above 5+ people
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and cash for visa.)
- Your travel and rescue insurance (compulsory).
- Personal expenses Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Extra hotel stays and meals due to unforeseeable circumstances, such as flight cancellations/delays, bad weather conditions etc,
- Tips for the guide, porter and kitchen staff (Tipping is expected)
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the infamous Chitwan National Park jungle safaris, guided tours through the medieval kingdoms of ancient Nepal , Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha), mountain flights, world class white water rafting and much more. Let us know what you want and we will make it happen for you.