Chitwan Chepang Hill Trek - 7 Days
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Newly Opened Trekking Routes
Transport: As per Itinerary
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel,tea houses and camps(tents)
Group Size: 01 to 12 pax
Max Elevation: 1400m
Season: Around the year
About Chitwan Chepang Hill Trek
Chepang Hill Trek (1945m) is one of the finest trek routes standing of Mahabharata range, north from Chitwan National Park that offers spectacular views of the mountains and magnificent sunrise and sunset views. The view like a range of Himalayan peaks such as Rolwaling, Dorche Lakpa, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Manaslu Range, Himalchuli, Anapurna range, Dhaulagiri and spectacular sunrise and sunsets can be clearly observed from there.
Chitwan Chepang Hill TrekYou can have the thrill of lifetime with cultural experiences of Chepang and other ethnic groups and their lifestyle. Bird watching and other natural attractions will make your trek memorable with friendly Nepalese hospitality and their smile. The Chepang people live in the inhospitable and rugged terrain of the central hills of Nepal. They live closely in touch with nature and have a detailed knowledge of their surroundings.
Expand All Hide All
To quote an approximate price, we need the number of people in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep, etc.) & any alteration in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you regarding the same.
- All necessary road transportation (car/van/bus)
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
- T- House accommodation during the trek
- Govt. licensed guide and necessary no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
- Necessary Permits and TIMS Card
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu, with Breakfast.
- All guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- Lunch & dinner During your stay in Kathmandu
- Clients’ insurance.
- Major meals in Cities
- Monument entrance fees in city tour
- Tips and beverage bill, bottled water, desserts, personal expenses and personal clothing
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the infamous Chitwan National Park jungle safaris, guided tours through the medieval kingdoms of ancient Nepal , Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha), mountain flights, world class white water rafting and much more. Let us know what you want and we will make it happen for you.