Chitwan Chepang Hill Trek - 5 Days
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Style: Newly Opened Trekking Routes
Transport: Comfortable tourist bus
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Group Size: 01 to 10 pax
Max Elevation: 1400m
Average Walk:: 5-6 hrs
Starts in:: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu: Kathmandu or Chitwan
Best Season:: February to May / September to November
About Chitwan Chepang Hill Trek
Chepang Hill Trek (1945m) is one of the finest trek routes standing of Mahabharata range, north from Chitwan National Park that offers spectacular views of the mountains and magnificent sunrise and sunset views. The view like a range of Himalayan peaks such as Rolwaling, Dorche Lakpa, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Manaslu Range, Himalchuli, Anapurna range, Dhaulagiri and spectacular sunrise and sunsets can be clearly observed from there.
Chitwan Chepang Hill TrekYou can have the thrill of lifetime with cultural experiences of Chepang and other ethnic groups and their lifestyle. Bird watching and other natural attractions will make your trek memorable with friendly Nepalese hospitality and their smile. The Chepang people live in the inhospitable and rugged terrain of the central hills of Nepal. They live closely in touch with nature and have a detailed knowledge of their surroundings.
Expand All Hide All
- All necessary road transportation bus
- Accommodation in a normal local house during the trek
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- Your travel and medical insurance (recommended)
- Personal expenses (phone call, internet, laundry, bar bills, snacks, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, porter for single trekker etc.)
- Tips for trekking staff (tipping is expected)
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the infamous Chitwan National Park jungle safaris, guided tours through the medieval kingdoms of ancient Nepal , Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha), mountain flights, world class white water rafting and much more. Let us know what you want and we will make it happen for you.