Yala peak Climbing - 17 Days
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Sightseeing Trekking, and Climbing
Transport: Public & Private vehicles
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel,tea houses and camps(tents)
Group Size: 1 to 12
Max Elevation: 5,500m
Best Month: March - May & Sept – Nov
About Yala peak Climbing
Yala Peak (5632m) is located in Langtang region in Nepal. It is considered to be one of the easiest peaks climbing in Nepal. Therefore, if you are willing to climb this peak do not need prior experience, but you need the average level of fitness.
Yala peak ClimbingIt is the fact that even though it seems easy, the success of summit depends up on the experienced climbing guides and the necessary climbing equipments. But you do not have to worry, until you are having summit with Nepal Adventure Bound, because we have well experienced peak climbing guides. The trekking to this peak begins from Syabrubensi and leads through dense forests and traditional settlement of Tamang ethnic community, continues to the Yala peak base camp, from where the majestic scenses of the Himalayas lying around the Langtang region is can be viewed namely Lantang Lirung (7246m), Langtang Himalaya range, Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6988m),Naya Khanga (5846m) and mighty Shishapangma (8013m) to name a few and finally making the trip to the area, the trail descends through the Gosainkunda Helambu trekking trails or takes same way to Kathmandu.
Expand All Hide All
- All Airport/hotel Transfers
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicles
- 4 night’s accommodation in kathmandu with breakfast
- Local bus /Jeep transportation from Kathamndu – Syabru Besi - Kathmandu
- Tea houses and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing
- All standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while yala peak climbin including boiled water tea coffee etc...
- Camping Equipment for clmbing, sleeping tents/mattresses, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment
- English speaking experienced mountain guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder). including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Camping Staff including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers 1 porter), including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- All nessary permit
- Sleeping Bag, down jacket, duffel bag (if needed)
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ people.
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking map.
- Farewell dinner
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Your travel and rescue insurance (compulsory).
- Personal expenses (Wi-Fi (if any), laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Additional night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early return from Trek (due to any reason) than the planned itinerary
- Personal climbing equipment can be hired $100 USD per person.
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour entrance fees.
- Porter fee for single trekker (optional)
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.