Yala peak Climbing - 17 Days
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Sightseeing Trekking, and Climbing
Transport: Public & Private vehicles
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel,tea houses and camps(tents)
Group Size: Min 02 Pax to 10 Pax
Max Elevation: 5,500m
Best Month: March - May & Oct – Nov
About Yala peak Climbing
Yala Peak (5632m) is located in Langtang region in Nepal. It is considered to be one of the easiest peaks climbing in Nepal. Therefore, if you are willing to climb this peak do not need prior experience, but you need the average level of fitness.
Yala peak ClimbingIt is the fact that even though it seems easy, the success of summit depends up on the experienced climbing guides and the necessary climbing equipments. But you do not have to worry, until you are having summit with Nepal Adventure Bound, because we have well experienced peak climbing guides. The trekking to this peak begins from Syabrubensi and leads through dense forests and traditional settlement of Tamang ethnic community, continues to the Yala peak base camp, from where the majestic scenses of the Himalayas lying around the Langtang region is can be viewed namely Lantang Lirung (7246m), Langtang Himalaya range, Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6988m),Naya Khanga (5846m) and mighty Shishapangma (8013m) to name a few and finally making the trip to the area, the trail descends through the Gosainkunda Helambu trekking trails or takes same way to Kathmandu.
Expand All Hide All
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicles
- Four night standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Teahouses and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing
- Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner).
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while yala peak climbin
- Accommodation in Tented camp while on Yala peak climbing. Include camping gear provided - 2-person member tent, dinning tent with table and chair, kitchen tent.
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and porters to carry luggage (1 trekkers 1 porter), including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: Plastic climbing boot, crampons, climbing rope, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer etc.
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip.
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking map.
- TIMS / Trekking / all permit, National park / Conservation entry fees
- Farewell dinner
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation and meals in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal climbing equipments
- Heritage sites entrance fees
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled/boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters (Tipping is expected
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.