Sirubari Village Trekking - 7 Days
About Sirubari Village Trekking
Nepal is one of the most pertinent lands of the world for trekking so it has been identical with trekking, mountaineering, expiations, river rafting and many more. Addventure Bound P. Ltd. has the provision of trekking to the beautiful land called Sirubari village. Sirubari village trekking is attractive for trekkers due to its very clean greenery with the spectacular mountain views. The people are friendly, well educated and are passionate about tourism and culture with their hospitality. Sirubari is a compact farming community village. The single desire of Sirubari is a development of tourism in Nepal – a trend takes the visitors inside and let them experience the natural beauty of this very place.
Sirubari Village TrekkingSirubari Village is located in Syanja district and it is from southwest of Pokhara. The houses are mostly well built from the local materials and comfortable. The awesome impression of the village is one of the odder and classiness with a warm feeling. Foot trails though the village is all stone tiled being on the southern slopes of the ridge enjoying long and sunny day. It has been awarded with the PATA Gold award in May 2001. It is recognized for its efforts to preserve the culture and heritage of Nepalese total life.
Expand All Hide All
To quote an approximate price, we need the number of people in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep, etc.) & any alteration in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you regarding the same.
- All necessary road transportation (car/van/bus)
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
- T- House accommodation during the trek
- Govt. licensed guide and necessary no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
- Necessary Permits and Tim Card
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu, with Breakfast.
- All guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- Lunch & dinner During your stay in Kathmandu
- Clients’ insurance.
- Major meals in Cities
- Monument entrance fees in city tour
- Tips and beverage bill, bottled water, desserts, personal expenses and personal clothing
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the infamous Chitwan National Park jungle safaris, guided tours through the medieval kingdoms of ancient Nepal , Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha), mountain flights, world class white water rafting and much more. Let us know what you want and we will make it happen for you.