Lobuche Peak Climbing - 19 Days
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Sightseeing Trekking, and Climbing
Transport: Private vehicle & airplane
Food: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Deluxe hotel, local lodges and tented camp
Group Size: 2 -12
Max Elevation: 6,119m
Trip start: Kathmandu
Trip end: Kathmandu
Best season: Spring (April, May) and autumn (October, November)
About Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche peak (6119 m) climbing is one another famous climbing peaks in Nepal, located in the Everest region. Lobuche peak was first successfully climbed by Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyalzen Sherpa in 1984.
Lobuche Peak Climbing One of the attractions of the peak is that you can have an opportunity to have views of hundreds of other peaks in the areas including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nupse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Ama Dablam, Khangtenga and Tawache among others. The peak has two sides to have summit—east edge (6119 m) and west edge (6145 m). The trekking to the Lobuche peak climbing begins with some 35-min flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and head up to Phakding, Namche Bazar and following the route that takes to Everest base camp up to Gorak Shep and then turn to the Kala Pathar and then the trail heads to Lobuche peak region. There is one another option that to follow Gokyo valley route and reach Chola pass and then head up to Lobuche peak.
Expand All Hide All
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Lukla flight (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax and pickup and drop.
- 3 Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek and climbing.
- Tea House accommodations during the trek and Camping tent accommodations during climbing
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit & Trekker`s information Management System (TIMS)
- Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fees.
- Experienced English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), & cook with their food, drinks, accommodation, and insurance.
- Experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers) during the trek and other all necessary porter for climbing. With all their salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- Climbing equipment such as Climbing rope, Ice axe, Ice screws, snow bars.
- Comprehensive medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Assistant guide group size above 5+ people.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and cash for visa.)
- Your travel and rescue insurance (compulsory).
- Personal expenses (Wi-Fi (if any), laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Extra hotel stays and meals due to unforeseeable circumstances, such as flight cancellations/delays, bad weather conditions etc,
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.
- Personal climbing equipment can be hired $150 USD per person.
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour entrance fees.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
These itineraries are prearranged by their popularity with our previous guests but can easily be customized to accommodate your own schedule and desire.