Kathmandu,Chitwan & Pokhara Tour- 08 Days - 8 Days
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Transport: Comfortable tourist bus
Food: Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during trek
Group Size: 1 to 15 Person
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
When to Visit: All year around (Best season Oct – Dec and Feb - May)
About Kathmandu,Chitwan & Pokhara Tour- 08 Days
Mainly there are three major places except trekking area in Nepal where we can see the crowd of tourist all round the year. These are the arriving city Kathmandu, the queen city Pokhara and the jungle adventure, Chitwan National Park.
Kathmandu - Pokhara and Chitwan National Park TourThis tour includes exploring ancient temples within Kathmandu, rafting on the Trisuli River, sightseeing around the beautiful Pokhara valley and an exotic Chitwan jungle safari. First, you will enjoy a day of sightseeing around historic Kathmandu valley then the next day will be full of adventure as you raft down the Trisuli River to your next destination Chitwan where you stay for two nights then again head to queen city Pokhara where you can enjoy the full day sight seen and many other adventurous activities.
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a comfortable private tourist vehicle.
- All necessary accommodation in a deluxe hotel on twin-sharing basis including breakfast and in Chitwan including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- (Single supplement will be provided on request with extra).
- All ground transportation is operated by private tourist vehicle like car, van, minibus depending on size.
- All guided sightseeing tours & activities including entry fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Food, accommodation, salary, for guide and driver
- City map
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure.
- All government taxes, Tourist Service charges and official expenses
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Extra cost is required if wish to upgrade the accommodation to a five-star hotel.
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Other expenses not mentioned in the price includes section
The price per person is for small group. Group discount from 10% to 20% are available for booking of 5 or more then 5 person. A group booking of 10 or more people is subjected to a Maximum discount with the availability of free trip for one person.
Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal where as the End dates are the returning date is from Nepal